The glossy surface and the intricate visual details innate in my artworks are hard to capture with any accuracy. I invite interested persons to view the original creations in person if possible. What could be more satisfying than being able to appreciate a piece of original work of art up close in person. Thank you.


Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Commissioned Project: Marina One in Singapore

This February, I had a chance to see my recent commissioned project at Marina One in Singapore, finally. This extensive wall installation is comprised of 80 panels of the 36x36 inch low relief (paintings) that span over 230 feet on two curved walls.  It is the largest and longest permanent installation in Singapore and has been open to the public since January 15, 2018. I stayed in Singapore for 21 days to oversee the installation in Sept 2017. It was a wonderful experience working with the Singapore team on this project. I didn't get a chance to see the whole installation when I was there simply because each panel was immediately covered with protective cover as soon as we installed one. I was so thrilled to see the installation in person for the very first time this February.